Friday, June 15, 2012

L is for Lessons

One of the most important thing that I have tried to do in my path is to see events in life as a series of lessons. As I said in a previous post about Karma, I do believe that if you do something bad or good, something bad or good will happen to you.

But I also believe that things happen in life that are unrelated to Karma. My view is that we are put in this life to learn lessons.  When we pass on, we go to a place where the soul/spirit can reflect on those lessons. Eventually we return to learn more. We keep going through different lives until we learn all the lessons we need.

The lessons we learn are not always easy. Sometimes it involves losing something or someone important to you. Sometimes it is hard to see what we are suppose to be learning.

But there are also happy lessons to be learned. Lessons that show us how great we can be. Lessons that teach how great other people can be.

If you look hard, life's lessons are everywhere. If you reflect on those lessons your life will be richer and you will be a little bit wiser.



No comments:

Post a Comment