Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Midsummer!

It is shocking that it is already the Summer Solstice. Time has been flying by.

I feel that it being the middle of the year, this is a good time for reflection. I think so far this year I have learned a lot about people and life as an "adult." I have found that things are not always what they seem and it is important to stand up for what you think is right. Even if others are willing to settle for mediocrity doesn't mean that I have to.

This is also a good time to think about what I wish to accomplish in the next few months. I would really like to find a good job that I am happy with. I would like to work on mediation and have that become part of my daily routine.  I would like to continue working on this blog.

Anyway, I hope that you have a wonderful day and maybe spend a little time reflecting on your own life and goals. Get out and enjoy the sun... it will be winter before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment