Friday, August 24, 2012

Q is for Quiet Moments

Quiet is wonderful. I like when it is quiet because I find it easier to think. I think that sometimes we get to caught up in the day to day. We don't always find a time (or a place) where we can go just to be quiet and think. I find the quiet, calm moment to be important.

In that moment we have time to reflected on the things that are going on in our lives. We have time to deal with problems without the interference of others. We can listen to our own thoughts without them being drown out.  We can decide if we are happy with the way things are going. During the quiet moment, we get to find ourselves again.

I think that everyone, everyday should take some time out and have a quiet moment. Maybe people would be less stressed. Maybe people will take time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment