Friday, August 3, 2012

P is for Polytheism

When I first started exploring paganism, I started of with a picture in my head of a male god and a female goddess. That's what I had been reading about and thought that was it.

But that just didn't fit. I just could fit my mind around the all gods are the Lord and all goddess are the Lady.

I truly believe that all gods and goddess exist. They are each individual. They have their own personalities and stories and domains. You have to work on forming relationships with them. Those relationships are special and should not be taken lightly. I believe that they can be offended and get angry. But I also believe that if you show them respect and love, they can guide and help you.

I am still working on forming these relationships. It is going to time. But I look forward to getting to know the gods and goddess better.


No comments:

Post a Comment